The Site may contain links to third-party websites, some of which may be displayed as a link within our own website (“External Websites”). These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by us of the content on such External Websites. The content of such External Websites is developed and provided by others. You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Websites if you have any concerns regarding such links or any content located on such External Websites. We are not responsible for the content of any linked or framed External Websites and do not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such External Websites. You should take precautions when downloading files from all websites to protect your computer from viruses and other destructive programs. If you decide to access linked or framed External Websites, you do so at your own risk.
Currently you may use the Service without charge, although WE may change that at any time upon notice. We are not responsible for any special charge done by our partners like PayPal.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
CUSTOMER ACCEPTS THE WEBSITE, EVERYTHING LINKED TO THE WEBSITE AND ALL SERVICES PROVIDED BY NET IMAGE "AS IS," "WITH ALL FAULTS", AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF PERFORMANCE, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, OMISSIONS, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS AND DELAYS.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NET IMAGE, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND EXCEPT FOR INTENTIONAL ACTS OR GROSS NEGLIGENCE, CUSTOMER WAIVES ALL CLAIMS AGAINST NET IMAGE FOR ANY CLAIMS RELATING TO OR ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE WEBSITE, OR ITS PERFORMANCE, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTORY OR NEGLIGENCE. IN ANY EVENT: (A) CUSTOMERS WAIVES ANY CLAIMS FOR LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES; AND (B) DAMAGES BY CUSTOMER AGAINST NET IMAGE ARE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT OF SUBSCRIPTION FEES OR PRICE OF COURSE PAID BY THE CUSTOMER DURING THE PROCEEDING TWELVE MONTHS.
We may enable you to add, create, submit, distribute or post certain content, including, without limitation, resumes, certifications, qualifications, or may allow you to create certain content by taking certain tests, assessments, and/or participating in role-plays and/or evaluations (“User Content”) through the Service.
By submitting or creating any User Content on or through the Service, you
- acknowledge that you are publishing such User Content, and that you may be identified publicly by your User name in association with such User Content;
- represent and warrant that you own or have all necessary rights and permissions to use and authorize us and users of the Service to use all intellectual property rights in and to any User Content, and to enable inclusion and use thereof in connection with the Service;
- understand that whether or not such User Content is published, we do not guarantee, and is not under any obligation of, confidentiality with respect to any User Content, and agree that any User Content provided in connection with the Service is provided on a non-proprietary and non-confidential basis;
- grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully paid, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works based upon, display, perform, and otherwise exploit, the User Content in order to provide the Service and for our business purposes; If you are planning to use our platform to promote or redistribute your work you are the owner of that material, but you are granting us a worldwide royalty-free license to use and promote your material any social media, magazine, TV and radio and you are eligible to receive percentage from every sale of your course made through recruitment.camp
- agrees that its User Submissions shall not infringe any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy, and by submitting User Submissions to us, Customer grants us a license to use, reproduce, distribute and display the User Submissions in connection with the Website. We may remove such User Submissions and/or terminate a Customer's access for uploading such material in violation of these Terms at any time, without prior notice and in its sole discretion.
We shall have the right, but not the obligation to, edit, delete, modify, reformat, or translate any User Content submitted by you, at any time, without notice to you, and for any reason (including, without limitation, upon receipt of a claim relating to such User Content, or if we are concerned that you may have violated these Terms), or for no reason. We may remove any User Content at any time in its discretion. Notwithstanding the foregoing, User Content shall not mean any data, content, works, or information provided by User to the extent that such information has been anonymized or aggregated by us or its representatives such that it does not identify any particular individual or entity, and we shall own all rights to such deidentified data, content, works, and information. We shall additionally own any performance data, analysis, scores, or results derived from the User Content and/or any assessments or tests taken by you.