In this 30-day intro to sourcing, Maisha shares insights from sourcing leaders and fundamentals from practitioners.
Centered around the big IDEA - identification, engagement, and assessment, these modules cover everything from basic essentials to advanced mechanics.
Explore this 30-day series to build your sourcing stamina or move towards mastery.
For more insights, check out www.maishacannon.com.
This is a Part 2 of 30-Day Sourcing Series.
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 5 hours
- Language English
- Students 5
- Assessments Yes
Part 2 of 30-Day Sourcing Series
- Day 17 - Fuzzy Logic
- Day 18 - The Pioneers of Sourcing
- Day 19 - Source for Skeletons
- Day 20 - Sourcing Snippets
- Day 21 - Ask a Recruiter featuring Amy Miller
- Day 22 - Beyond the Intake
- Day 23 - Personable. Passionate. Peerless.
- Day 24 - Mistakes and Lessons
- Day 25 - Reflections of a SourceCon newbie
- Day 26 - Meet the closer
- Day 27 - What’s your sourcing superpower
- Day 28 - Sourcing is so easy - said no Sourcer, ever.
- Day 29 - Part Recruiter, Part Scientist
- Day 30 - Spotlight on Success
- Bonus - What’s Your Sourcing Specialty?